- Guidelines on the interpretation of the Code appear as supplementary information to the Code in a separate document.
- The examples given are intended to illustrate and clarify the meaning of the Code - they are not exhaustive and do not cover all possible practical situations to be covered by the provisions of the Code.
- The guidelines should not go beyond the Medicines and Related Substances Act and Regulations or what is stated in the Code, except where necessary detail is called for by the Code.
- The guidelines will be updated regularly by the MCA, as part of its mandate to ensure education, application and enforcement of the Code.
- Click here to download the Guidelines.
- Click here to download the Code v11 and guidelines v9 document.